Looking for an editor - surprisingly :)

Hello

The not so shocking, though slightly longer, version is; I could really do with an editor.  I have one and a bit stories already posted up here on GA, so please have a look and see if it's the sort of thing you're happy with.  The content isn't particularly challenging, but it would be useful if you 'get' the general style and sense of humour.  There are plans (mostly partly written) for more stories, an anthology entry, and an entry in the 2018 novella competition, so I'm hoping for a longer term relationship with regular(ish) work, rather than a one-off job.

I've never worked with an editor before, and write in Scrivener, but I'm sure that both of those issues can be worked through relatively easily.  I'm very confident that my writing can be improved, and this seems like a good place to start.  I'm not desperate to rush into this, so please, take your time, read what I've already posted, and get back to me if you're interested or have further questions.  If you've edited other work on here, I'd also like to read it. :) 

Thanks

Sam