[Vlista] Cameron Chapter 6

Ok guys... it's Friday... thank goodness to Vancy! Speaking of which this is one heck of a chapter, you shouldn't miss it. Better than MI:III for sure.

GaryO

:D

Edited by GaryO

This chapter was quite a surprise ... I kind of figured that Cameron's dad was sort of out of the picture for the time being since Cameron was taken in by Mr. Harris ... the accident and everything was a twist I wasn't expecting, and I really have no idea how this is going to play out. If he survives, will he "see the light" and want to start over in his relationship with his son? Would there then be a battle with Mr. Harris for custody? I could see this going in a million different directions ... well, actually, not that many directions, but you get the idea.

Anyway, great chapter, Vance! :2thumbs:

*BIG Hugz & kisses*

Buddha

Wow just finished reading six this story keeps getting better and better certainly lots of turns in the story. I didn't mind Mr.Harris up until this point I didn't think he was such a bad guy at all but I disagreeed with him forcing Cameron to see his dad..that just rubbed me the wrong way. Should be intereesting how ths leads to the development of Cameron and Cole's relatiosnhip. As Cole lost his family in an accident as well. And now that Camerons dad has lsot everytrhign will this life altering event brign about cahnge for him?..soo many questions I have guess I'll ahve to stick aroudn till next week to get soem answer. Thanx for the great story V :D

Edited by drewe

Vance,

Another great chapter and another great way to end the week. Although I'm kind of surprised at Cameron's reactions to the recent changes in his life, I can also understand the justifications he provides.

As for the actions that Mr.Harris took in this chapter, I don't find them particularily surprising given the paternalistic 50's stereotype that he's been presented as up to this point... even though I think the reason he coerced Cameron into seeing his Dad was probably pretty valid.

I was pretty surprised that Cameron didn't put up more of a fuss at giving blood for his Dad's operation (might have been shock) and the lack of caring the hospital staff seemed to have but the good news is that, given Camerons past behaviour, he must have passed the STD checks for the blood transfusion.

Like Buddha, I can see that you've really opened the story up in the last two chapters and I can't even hazard a guess where the story is going but I'm sure looking forward to finding out!

Cheers!

Steve

Edited by Rabble_Rouser