FormerMember4 Posted December 14, 2017 Posted December 14, 2017 Hello GA Staff, I have a question for your accessibility users. Specifically, ones using Apple products. Theres a usability issue I believe GA would have no control over. It’s either Envision, Apple, or Envision and Apple related. In order to get to some emoticons, categories list has to be expanded. An action which can be hit or miss. Also extremely aggravating. My question; Can most used emoticons be placed at top of list? If so, list most often wouldn’t need to be expanded for accessibility users. Thanks for your time. jp 1 Quote
Site Administrator Myr Posted December 15, 2017 Site Administrator Posted December 15, 2017 Looking into it. 2 Quote
FormerMember4 Posted December 15, 2017 Author Posted December 15, 2017 6 minutes ago, Myr said: Looking into it. Thank you Myr. I appreciate that you try. 2 Quote
Site Administrator Solution Myr Posted December 15, 2017 Site Administrator Solution Posted December 15, 2017 You can just type code for emoticon, by the way. Also, the ones you use the most often appear in the "Recently Used" section. The Emoticon system is... a legacy system in the software and I suspect will be finally replaced with Emojjis in a future version in the not too distant future. Emojjis work now, by the way. All the modern operating systems have them built in, as far as I can tell. 😎 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.