[LittleBuddhaTW] The Cameo contest winnner is... ME!

I just got a PM from LBTW:

You got it ... I'll be sending you Ch. 16 early (once Kitty's done with it). :D

I was amazed! I couldn't beleive I was the first to send a PM with the answer! :D

In hindsight, it was obvious, really. LBTW said it wasn't a celebrity, musician, etc, and the name was somewhat changed.

So, it had to be either a character from another story, or a writer! It turned out to be the latter, a well-known writer here at GA, one of the other writers (now that LBTW is doing a chapter) of Service: Vampire Jarrod II.

Drum Roll.... :mace: the cameo is...... dkstories! He appears in several chapters of SOOTB, as Krul. :2hands: :2hands: :battleaxe: :P:devil:

ok, ok, I'm kidding! I did win the contest, though...

Edited by C James
CJ, you're just WAY too shy, you know that? :D

I know, I know.. 0:)0:)0:)0:):P

Wasn't Krull having sex with Connor's mother, who was a ... *ahem* ... woman? :o:huh:

Well, Dan has, I believe in his blog, or maybe in comments, said that when he was younger, he had sex with women... :P

Also, are we quite sure I'm joking? LBTW did say there would be more than one Cameo... So Krull may well be DK... :devil:

Actually, aside from teasing DK, I do have another motive for starting this thread: I really did get that PM from LBTW (and am very much looking forward to my early peek at Ch. 16!) and I'd sure like to discuss the real Cameo. However, I haven't heard whether or not, now the contest is over, it's OK for me to say who the Cameo is. (which makes discussing it a tad difficult).

If Little Buddha isn't too busy dodging bullets from DK, I was hoping he would weigh in and say whether or not it's OK to discuss the cameo yet.

If Little Buddha isn't too busy dodging bullets from DK, I was hoping he would weigh in and say whether or not it's OK to discuss the cameo yet.

I'll defer to Kitty on that decision. :D

Well, I have it on good authority that in Chapter 15 there might be a potential clue as to why a certain popular author has been too ... *ahem* ... "busy" to update a certain story. 0:);)

Kitty aka "Eleanor" :2hands:

Harumph! Just because I try and get DK, who has threatened to torture LB's cats, and also shoot him, to believe that LB put him in SOOTB as Krull, and then suggest that Kitty is the basis for Eleanor going psycho, you guys think it's OK to tease me? It's not fair, I tell ya, not fair at all! :P:P:P

So, tell us about Chapter 16. :P

Well, OK, I'll do that but I'll avoid giving out too many spoilers!

But first, I just got word that it's probably OK for me to divulge, and discuss, the real cameo.

I wasn't lying when I said it's a fellow writer here at GA. I was also telling the truth when I said it's one of the Authors of Vampire Jarrod II. It's Dom Luka, as Dominic (the hot Goth!).

(I'm not kidding this time...)

The name Dominic clued me in, but the clincher was when it was mentioned that Dominic writes gay stories and posts them online! I thought about sending a PM at that point, but decided, nah, the chapter had been posted for hours, so surely I had no chance. I browsed the forum and saw no mention of a winner yet, so I sent in my PM, literally saying "on the off chance that no one has won yet, your Cameo is Dom Luka.".

I'd really love to know why LB wrote Dom in as a Goth... I also hope we get to see or hear about Dom's reaction to his cameo. :P

As for chapter 16... Well, I can't really discuss it too much at this point, but I have questions!

Was the whole S&M club scene really appropriate????

Was the beastiality part even legal to write!?!?!?

And why did you have to kill Connor, especially like THAT! What a nasty way to go! EWWWW!!!!

LB, what have you been smoking?!!?!?!?