2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Live Chat

Masked Monkey

Ok, I think we need a new rule for Live Chat that says that we cannot be held SOCIALLY accountable for anything we do while there between the local hours of 2am - 6am. Obviously, all site rules, federal, state, and local laws must always be observed by each member 0:) . I'm simply saying that I think whatever one member says during the "free hours" should not be held against them in the minds of the other memebers :P , or more importantly, should not be used for any subsequent act of teasing (excepteing when the teaser is in the midst of the afforementioned hours).

Not that I said anything last night B) , it was really just a thought. Really, it was.

:king: Snow Dog

P.S. I had nothing to do with the story

Did that twisted chaotic beast of a story actually get posted here at GA?

It's not posted at GA, but I still have it posted on another site if anyone wants to read it :P

Oh man... it was a lot funnier when we were writing it and you could see all the authors' comments... it loses the funniness without all expressions of surprise, outrage, and horror that went into making it.

Edited by Demetz

:o:o:o

by Demetz(20), Jared(16), Joey(16), Melissa(19), Patrick(16), and Silven(20)

And was there anyone 21 or over supervising your 'project'???

And three of you were under 18? Yet you have a warning that you have to be over 18 to read story? And a GAC too???????

I think we should propose a GA curfew in chat :P

Edited by naper_vic

• Site Administrator

Um... Should I be looking at those logs? :P

Haven't read the story, haven't been in chat in a long time, haven't been to GA in a long time either... should I be afraid? Anything that snowey might say in chat that prompts new rules will never surprise me.... now where in the heck did I put that whip...

Anything that snowey might say in chat that prompts new rules will never surprise me.... now where in the heck did I put that whip...

I wish to reiterate that I actually said nothing in chat worthy of repeating or whipping, nor did I have anything to do with the story.

:king: Snow Dog