Is GA posessed?

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

• Site Administrator
  • Solution

probably a temporary hiccup somewhere in the pipeline.  there have been no alerts at the server level of any issue.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
21 minutes ago, wildone said:

I was just going in to claim my shiny :joe: in Last Post Wins in Games and Humour.

When I went and hit Send Reply, it changed to Saving and then back to the editor exactly like nothing happened. I hit Send Reply twice more, and viola, now there is 3 posts of mine a row :( I feel like I should discipline myself for spamming :(

Then, when I went to post this topic here, GA wasn't in Web version, but all bullet links for each area.

Did the Great Pumpkin get into the servers?

Using Firefox 63.0 (64 bit) on Windows 10 Home Version.

HP 64 bit Operating System, x64 based processor, Installed memory 6 GB, Intell Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz

It was my uber-secret new contingent of my LPW-land army--the ghosts in the machine, designed to prevent your re-acquisition of the shiny.  😛  Not so secret anymore, apparently.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1