The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

hi to you all!

Should be sleeping by now so as to be fresh and fit for my next working day starting in 8 hours. Yet far from it...

by the way, it is mikiesboy who is partly to blame for me being here. He lured me here with his posts. Following him is dangerous...

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, mayday said:

hi to you all!

Should be sleeping by now so as to be fresh and fit for my next working day starting in 8 hours. Yet far from it...

by the way, it is mikiesboy who is partly to blame for me being here. He lured me here with his posts. Following him is dangerous...

can be ..LOL   you are welcome whenever you feel like it xoxo

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, mayday said:

hi to you all!

hello mayday!

welcome to the DiC!

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, mayday said:

hi to you all!

Don't worrry about tim (aka Mikiesboy) he’s delightful and harmless, I promise. As for his posts? His cheeky side may show once in a while... :D 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

that's about the only thing I can think of

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

hello mayday!

welcome to the DiC!

Hello mollyhousemouse - your name is quite a mouthful. Thanks for welcoming me. I had just been thinking of dropping out - doing the sensible thing....

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Don't worrry about tim (aka Mikiesboy) he’s delightful and harmless, I promise. As for his posts? His cheeky side may show once in a while... :D 

delightful and harmless?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

not quite sure about the etiquette of names here... Actually I have every respect for him and his posts and I enjoy his cheeky side. sometimes he is a bit too serious, isn't he?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, mayday said:

not quite sure about the etiquette of names here... Actually I have every respect for him and his posts and I enjoy his cheeky side. sometimes he is a bit too serious, isn't he?

i am here ..LOL    

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, mayday said:

that's about the only thing I can think of

Hello mollyhousemouse - your name is quite a mouthful. Thanks for welcoming me. I had just been thinking of dropping out - doing the sensible thing....

just call me molly!

• Like 4

just had to change all my passwords.. someone tried to log into my accounts from a non google app, so  Google blocked it an let me know.. seriously time to think  about a good password manager.

• Wow 3
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

just had to change all my passwords.. someone tried to log into my accounts from a non google app, so  Google blocked it an let me know.. seriously time to think  about a good password manager.

well, it wasn't me.

Anyway I am avoiding Google as much as possible. Not sure it is at all possible, though

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

yes, @BHopper2, A, is a Tampa Bay Lightning hockey fan he's pretty vocal about it

i like hockey too, but not to the same level as him

OK. Yes. There has been a story on GA in which one Texan team featured tall - my son - wasn't it? Anyway. I am certainly not the type to bond over ice hockey teams simply because I only know that they exist. I wish all their followers a great evening!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

so glad that Google blocked it and let you know!

3 minutes ago, mayday said:

ask for a smooth dark one! perfect after a loooong day.

Phil bought me some really nice locally brewed Hefeweizen

i don't usually drink on work/school nights, but if i ask sometimes i get one

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..