The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

i think so .. and i'm Canadian .. hehe

not sure you will count as an alien - in spite of being a Canadian or from a land with so much snow to make my thoughts freeze over

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so glad that Google blocked it and let you know!

Phil bought me some really nice locally brewed Hefeweizen

i don't usually drink on work/school nights, but if i ask sometimes i get one

well, Hefeweizen is something special. Be careful. It can get addictive!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so glad that Google blocked it and let you know!

Phil bought me some really nice locally brewed Hefeweizen

i don't usually drink on work/school nights, but if i ask sometimes i get one

Phil?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am sorry, but I have to stop now. Have to get up in five hours. Unhealthy, I know.

Enjoy your evenings wherever you are in the new world, whether in snow or evening sunshine!

em

• Like 4
1 minute ago, mayday said:

well, Hefeweizen is something special. Be careful. It can get addictive!

this one is especially drinkable, the brewery is about a mile and a half from my front yard, (2.4 km)

1 minute ago, mayday said:

Phil?

Phil is my Husband

OHH and He said yes, brb i'm going to go pour one!

• Like 3
Just now, mayday said:

I am sorry, but I have to stop now. Have to get up in five hours. Unhealthy, I know.

Enjoy your evenings wherever you are in the new world, whether in snow or evening sunshine!

em

it was wonderful meeting you 

please Drop In as often as you can!

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, mayday said:

em

good night!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
19 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

just had to change all my passwords.. someone tried to log into my accounts from a non google app, so  Google blocked it an let me know.. seriously time to think  about a good password manager.

I looked that up, because while my iPad has an app that stores all my passwords and usernames, I was th8nking you were talking about something a little more high tech and protected. Right? 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, mayday said:

em

Good night em...happy dreams 

• Like 4
Just now, Reader1810 said:

I looked that up, because while my iPad has an app that stores all my passwords and usernames, I was th8nking you were talking about something a little more high tech and protected. Right? 

yes  they protect you from identity theft..

• Like 3

https://www.howtogeek.com/141500/why-you-should-use-a-password-manager-and-how-to-get-started/

this is a good article and is easy to understand .. you only need to remember 1 password for all your sites if you use one of these.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

https://www.howtogeek.com/141500/why-you-should-use-a-password-manager-and-how-to-get-started/

this is a good article and is easy to understand .. you only need to remember 1 password for all your sites if you use one of these.

Thanks, tim. When I googled what is a password manager, a mountain of info came up. The question then became where to look first...

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

thanks!

we just had to change passwords at work and it was AWFUL! partly because we couldn't reuse words, letter or number patterns

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Thanks, tim. When I googled what is a password manager, a mountain of info came up. The question then became where to look first...

there a  lot of them .. some are free some you pay for ... I'll have a word with my buddy.. the dev and ask him which he uses.  He is uber security conscious

his company may even offer one....i'll look

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

there a  lot of them .. some are free some you pay for ... I'll have a word with my buddy.. the dev and ask him which he uses.  He is uber security conscious

thanks!

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Thanx! 

• Like 3
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Is this a VPN? 

yes it is .. i thought he'd mentioned building a manager but maybe its not done ...or they changed their mind.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..