The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Good Sirs and DiC friends - this sub has finally got home. So how is everyone doing tonight? 

hi rick, ready for your guys camping trip?

26 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey everyone.  So glad this week is done.  (I'm off to  a conference tomorrow so it's "work" instead of work) 

I'm about to try a new to me flavor of LaCroix : pineapple strawberry.  

Anyone have exciting things happening ?

hi Starry. nothing big this weekend catching up on some house chores tops the list

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
41 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey everyone.  So glad this week is done.  (I'm off to  a conference tomorrow so it's "work" instead of work) 

I'm about to try a new to me flavor of LaCroix : pineapple strawberry.  

Hi Starry. Nope, nothing exciting planned this weekend. I did just have some Jif (my favourite) peanut butter and milk, and both were yummy. :D 

pineapple strawberry sounds like a good flavour combination. :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi rick, ready for your guys camping trip?

molly thanks for asking and yes I’m ready it’s just 8 guys no cell phones no Wi-Fi just fishing / cards / good friends and cigars. It’s a yearly event we all look forward to

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Starrynight22 said:

Starrynignt22 - yes I’m going on a guys only no cell phones / fishing / cards / cigars weekend. Leaving soon and will be back on Sunday Afternoon. This is a yearly event 8-10 guys family and friends.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

Hi Starry. Nope, nothing exciting planned this weekend. I did just have some Jif (my favourite) peanut butter and milk, and both were yummy. :D 

pineapple strawberry sounds like a good flavour combination. :) 

Reader what no jelly with your peanut butter? 

• Like 2

excuse me please Good Sirs and DiC friends - this sub is wishing everyone a good night and a GREAT Weekend. This sub should be back Sunday Afternoon.  

I want you to know I really appreciate your friendship. Thanks for always being there for me even despite our busy schedules. I'm wishing you a good night rest, my dear friends.

Hi how is your evening?

rick

• Like 3

hello Sirs! hello all!

out with Phil tonight after the Farmer's Market and a long nap. being reminded that "yes Sir" is always the best answer. also, lol, not everyone "gets it" some crazy looks from wait staff again tonight.

take care y'all 

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 4

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

Good morning, this sub’s wish is that everyone in DiC has a Good Sunday. This sub had a great time on vacation with his family and good friends. We had a peaceful and fun time. We all returned safe and sound with no accidents. 

Please excuse me as I will be in and out getting things put away and getting clothes cleaned. 

A thought to start your day- 

“More smiling, less worrying. 

More compassion, less judgment. 

More blessed, less stressed. 

More love, less hate.” 

– Roy T. Bennett

Hi, how is your day?

rick

PS - first thing on my to do list is to read the new “The Searcher” - chapter -

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs! hello all!

out with Phil tonight after the Farmer's Market and a long nap. being reminded that "yes Sir" is always the best answer. also, lol, not everyone "gets it" some crazy looks from wait staff again tonight.

take care y'all 

molly sounds like a good day 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Good morning, this sub’s wish is that everyone in DiC has a Good Sunday. This sub had a great time on vacation with his family and good friends. We had a peaceful and fun time. We all returned safe and sound with no accidents. 

Please excuse me as I will be in and out getting things put away and getting clothes cleaned. 

welcome back rick! glad you had a good time

30 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly sounds like a good day 

it was a pretty good day, thanks! but i paid for it this morning, i overslept and started today running behind :o

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

welcome back rick! glad you had a good time

it was a pretty good day, thanks! but i paid for it this morning, i overslept and started today running behind :o

molly thank you for the welcome back and you take care of yourself. 

• Like 3

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is for everyone to have a Wonderful Monday. Please enjoy your Day. 

A thought to start your day.

Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.

Jules Renar

Finally, Hi, how is your day?

rick

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..