Move status update to blog post?

Go to solution Solved by wildone,

Is there a way for the mods to move my status update from yesterday (12/16) -- and the responses -- to my newly created Blog?  Wasn't in the best mental state when I wrote that, so didn't think of creating a blog for it and other things at the time.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

Hi Fae,

I don’t believe there is a way as they are two different applications. What I would suggest is copying and posting your status update into a blog and then let myself or the other Mods or Admins know and we can hide the status update. Unfortunately we can’t move the replies either. We don’t have any access to create content for any member besides ourselves. 

Let it me know what you would like to do. 

Steve

• Like 1
20 hours ago, wildone said:

Hi Fae,

I don’t believe there is a way as they are two different applications. What I would suggest is copying and posting your status update into a blog and then let myself or the other Mods or Admins know and we can hide the status update. Unfortunately we can’t move the replies either. We don’t have any access to create content for any member besides ourselves. 

Let it me know what you would like to do. 

Steve

Thank you.  I'll just leave it as is. At least I did figure out how to create a blog.

• Like 2