What'd I Miss? :P

So...the holidays came and went, and just yesterday all of my little cousins went back to school. So that means that I'm officially off of 'babysitter duty'! Which is a sigh of relief. LOL! I love my family to death, but they have sooooo much energy! Jesus!

I'm always going to be a big kid at heart, so my house has movies and music and comic books and video games everywhere. And when it comes time to where they want to stay while they're parents are at work, it's always, "Let's go to Comsie's house!!!" Hehehe, fun, but exhausting. 

Still, I'm glad they had a great time. 

Ok, I'm finishing up the last few bits for Imagine Magazine's January issue this week! If any of you guys have anything you want to drop in for the new issue, send it to me at Comicality@webtv.net so I can get your spot ready! Cool? Also, we're accepting submissions for our Valentine's Day issue next month! So if you've got any ideas brewing...let me know! Cool?

Stories will start again next week. Imagine on the 15th, and then, pretty much every day afterward for...a while! LOL! I wish I could have put them all up the week of Christmas, but I'm stretched pretty thin at the moment. But I never stop. 

Seezya soon! ((hugz)) 

Love you all! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Asher25 said:

Sigh. Why do I find this... dreamy? Hehe do IIIII have a crush on Comsie? 🤭❤️❤️❤️ Are you....are you Scotty Lynch & you didn’t tell us?!

No way, A-dawg! Scotty is...umm...playing basketball or something right now. Yep! :P 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Comicality said:

No way, A-dawg! Scotty is...umm...playing basketball or something right now. Yep! :P 

Yeah ok C-swifty. Just don’t forget to bring our Flukies coupons & my blanks so I can wear them when we get to business. Mmk?

Edited by Asher25
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..