Order of editors and beta readers

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

What determines the order in which editors and beta readers are listed in stories ? It's not the order in which you add them, nor is it alphabetical order. Is it by the seniority of the GA member (the date they joined) ?

In my Anthology stories I usually have two editors listed, because I want to credit both my primary editor and the Anthology Team editor. However, they don't end up in the order I list them, and I'm wondering why.

You can see an example in this story and also in my contribution for Snapped. Is there any way to set the story system so the listing order becomes the one we enter ?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I have contacted the programmer for more details on this. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

The author was able to list them alphabetically.  This will be in the next update.  They were being listed by member number, apparently.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Myr said:

The author was able to list them alphabetically.  This will be in the next update.  They were being listed by member number, apparently.

:thankyou:    So what will happen after the update ? Will the editors now be listed alphabetically, or by the order we entered them ? And will this apply to already posted stories or only future stories ?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution
7 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

editors now be listed alphabetically

Editors, beta readers, other authors are now listed alphabetically.

• Like 2