Jesse-101 (Chapter 28)

kl6T0BQ.jpg

Hmmmm...okaaay...

I'm not sure what's going on right now, but I'm having some weird difficulties with the GA system all of a sudden. I have no idea why, but the show must go on! :P

A brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is up and ready to go! But I can't post it to the site right now. So...sorry guys, you have to wait. I keep getting a message that says that I can only post two stories a day, and they have to be 8 hours apart. But...I've only posted ONE story, and that was "The Plateau". And that was on MONDAY, so that was a few days ago. I dunno...I'm so sick of technology right now! LOL! Haven't I been through enough already?

Anyway, the new chapter IS posted up on the Comicality Library right now if you want to check it out! K? Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the site allows me to post again.

https://www.voy.com/17262/

It will also be up on Nifty later on tonight! K?

If you get a few seconds, let me know what you think! Also...I can't gain access to my mailing list either at the moment. So...spread the word if you can. I'm trying to navigate around some obstacles right now and it takes time, so my apologies for the inconvenience. But I'm here! Promise!  Seezya soon!  Enjoy the new chapter! And thanks in advance! 

Also...look for a brand new issue of Imagine Magazine this Sunday on the 15th! ((HUGZ))

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..