Jesus... :O

...But very true. Ads like this are kind of disturbing to watch...but we watch the reality of it in the news on an almost weekly basis these days. So this was needed. I hope everyone gets a chance to see this.

I grew up in one of the most violent cities in America, and I can honestly say that I NEVER had to worry about this kind of thing when I was a kid. Or as an adult. This sickness has to stop...

• Wow 3
  • Sad 1

I still remember the first time instead of a fire drill we were practicing a shooter drill and One of the messed up things I remember is if you were in the bathroom and come out to find all the classroom doors locked no one is supposed to let you in. They tested the teachers too during the drill. The ones who opened their door were talked to in private. Even though it’s messed up I’m really glad I didn’t have to deal with this stuff for too long. Because after I graduated high school that’s when this stuff got popular to do apparently.

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..