3. 3. Favorite character from Cameron

• Cameron
    • Cole
    • Mr. Harris
    • Kyle
    • Josh
    • Other

Hey!

Lets vote for our favorite character from each of Vance's stories!

I know that I am going to vote for Shane from Shane. From Tyler, I am not sure if I should vote for Tyler, or Paul. And for Cameron, I am pretty sure that I am going to vote for Cole.

WE LOVE YOU VANCE!!!

Kurt :D

P.S. If you pick "other" please say who that "other" is. Thanks!

Well I voted for Shane and Cameron...I haven't read Tyler but I couldn't vote on only two stories i wouldn't let me soo I just voted for Tyler himself. So feel free to disregard that one vote for Tyler. But yes i love both Shane and Camerson...how can you not root for the under dogs. But with Cameron I think his personality is really realsitic and I like the fact that he doesn't really confrom to the norm.

Okay, so I made up my mind. I voted for Shane, Paul, and Cole. Shane is an obvious one. Paul is just a great character IMO and the way that he acted and the way that he progressed through the story really hit me, that is why I voted for him. I voted for Cole because I have a crush on him. :P

Kurt :D

Well I voted for Shane and Cameron...I haven't read Tyler but I couldn't vote on only two stories i wouldn't let me soo I just voted for Tyler himself. So feel free to disregard that one vote for Tyler. But yes i love both Shane and Camerson...how can you not root for the under dogs. But with Cameron I think his personality is really realsitic and I like the fact that he doesn't really confrom to the norm.

Same here. Tyler's definitely on my list though :)