Editor required.

I'm in need of a content editor - although if you pick up line edits I'd be forever grateful. (British spelling)

I'm willing to reciprocate.

It is a work in progress. So far I have 60K written. Below is a synopsis

Pink Moon's Words

Shibari ; Japanese rope bondage. Surrendering to another, completely. Finding freedom in that abandonment.  Unattainable to Joshua as the Pack Enforcer, the dominant werewolf, second only to his Alpha. And yet he yearns for it. So when he sees a mention of Japanese hemp ropes on a web page Josh dares to enter the shop. There he finds a human woman, Pink Moon - Akikotsuki. There, as rope master, and keeping his werewolf side a secret, he finds a modicum of peace.

Or he would have if Cory, a young werewolf, hadn't led a group of Pack whelps on a hunt into a neighbouring Pack's territory. To keep the tenuous treaty in place Josh takes on the role of disciplining and training not only his Pack's whelps, but also the whelps from the other Pack. Despite Cory’s alternating hatred and hero worshiping, Josh recognises the whelp as a potential Pack Alpha. Worse, Josh’s libido reacts as a submissive to the whelp.

For the welfare of the Pack Josh ignores his desires towards Cory, finding what little peace he can in secret liaisons with Pink Moon, too few and too random, each visit taking him from rope master to bound submissive.

The unexpected death of Pack Alpha forces Josh into the unwanted role of Alpha and still he resists the necessary domination of Cory. Until Cory discovers Pink Moon and Joshua together, with Josh helplessly bound. When Cory tries to fix the human woman problem, Josh escapes the ropes by letting his wolf out, and first dominates Cory, then promise his submission in the future when Cory is ready to assume the role of Alpha. Josh also submits to Pink Moon, and her ropes, in front of Cory, assuring her that if she keeps their secret he will always submit to her, and keep her from harm.

• Like 2