Sign in to follow this  
Comicality

Stir Crazy? Me? Hehehe, NOPE!!!

I was talking to one of my best friends tonight, and he was like, "Are you experiencing any cabin fever yet from being inside all the time?" LMAO!!! ME??? Hell no! I *LOVE* being at home! I've got movies, music, internet, peace, quiet, video games, food, alcohol, and stories to write! The only things outside are a sickness that I don't want to catch, a car that I don't want to buy gas for, to drive to a store that I probably don't want to go to, to grab stuff that I probably can't afford! So...NOPE! 

I'm actually getting stuff done around the house. And online. I'm loving it so far! I spent all day yesterday cleaning and listening to music. Hehehe, so I'm SUPER happy! I'm dancing around the house like...

Y0oRrqs.gif

LOL! So NOPE! Feeling great! Stay safe, people! And I wish you all well!

• Haha 1

I, for one, have been getting a LOT of reading done, on and offline. And I have plenty of new books (not to mention older stuff which I haven't gotten around to yet  :o I know. BAD Page!!) to read through. Aside from that, there's Netflix, cooking, and writing to keep myself occupied. And if that gets tired, I can cuddle with my pet skunk, Sneakers.   :)

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..