Stir Crazy? Me? Hehehe, NOPE!!!

I was talking to one of my best friends tonight, and he was like, "Are you experiencing any cabin fever yet from being inside all the time?" LMAO!!! ME??? Hell no! I *LOVE* being at home! I've got movies, music, internet, peace, quiet, video games, food, alcohol, and stories to write! The only things outside are a sickness that I don't want to catch, a car that I don't want to buy gas for, to drive to a store that I probably don't want to go to, to grab stuff that I probably can't afford! So...NOPE! 

I'm actually getting stuff done around the house. And online. I'm loving it so far! I spent all day yesterday cleaning and listening to music. Hehehe, so I'm SUPER happy! I'm dancing around the house like...

Y0oRrqs.gif

LOL! So NOPE! Feeling great! Stay safe, people! And I wish you all well!

• Haha 1

I, for one, have been getting a LOT of reading done, on and offline. And I have plenty of new books (not to mention older stuff which I haven't gotten around to yet  :o I know. BAD Page!!) to read through. Aside from that, there's Netflix, cooking, and writing to keep myself occupied. And if that gets tired, I can cuddle with my pet skunk, Sneakers.   :)

• Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..