a class by himself

Yep! :) Next weekend is "New Kid In School" and "Kiss Of An Angel", and after that..."A Class By Himself" (FINALLY) makes it's return to the Shack! I hope it hasn't been too long!

ps- You've got a book? Cool! Where can we find it?

"Untouchable" will be posted right after the next chapter of "My Only Escape". So when you see that one, "Untouchable" is definitely the next one in line. And it's an 'interesting' chapter! :)

"Magic Man 2" will definitely be posted this summer (at long last) about the same time as "GFD: Born Of Fire" and "Taryn's Song 4"! So even though it has been an extremely long time since an update for this story, it will be added into a somewhat regular rotation with the rest.

Cool? Hehehe, yes, I've been VERY busy! I just wanna make sure that I do this right. ::Wicked Grin::

Oh yeah....and I think it's chapter 12 that's the next chapter for "Class"! So you didn't miss one. They're all posted at the site on the story list!

(Which I think has past the 150 story mark last year! I think!)

:D

Oh yeah....and I think it's chapter 12 that's the next chapter for "Class"! So you didn't miss one. They're all posted at the site on the story list!

(Which I think has past the 150 story mark last year! I think!)

:D

• 2 months later...

I've read the original and I just started reading the remixed ('cause I'm bored) and I'm at the bit in chapter 6 where Tanner is staring out the window when it rains. Well, the main reason I posted this is because you called Tanner 'Taryn'. Wrong story. ^-^

Anyway, that was all.

And the fact that I wanted to post.

<3

Ciao. x

They say third time lucky, huh?

Well, I just realised what this story reminds me of.

It kind of reminds me of my life.

Not the ultra hot boyfriend and such likes, just the bit about how he has to live in a crummy area, and that he goes to a really good school, which is just like me.

Just thought I'd add that...

I read early chapters a long time ago, before I joined GA, and just now caught up. The theme of being gay, outstandingly poor, and way horney is appealing. The story moves slowly and lacks shape in places.

Derrick seems a bit short-sighted. Like when he lets his friend Joel eat up the meager household food, and then he feels guilty about it, but he won't tell his mother why it's happening. Just when I begin to get exasperated, he tells his mom now much he appreciates her. (How many times did I do that at that age? Not enough.) Derrick shares some of the trouble he's now in (Chap 12) when he lets Chris get too close. On the other hand, Chris's reaction is off the wall. I can't blame Derrick too much. He'd need perfect judgement to avoid all the minefields in his path.

It will be interesting to see how Derrick gets out his current predicament. I just hope he can do it without adding much more to his mother's already heavy burden. Maybe she can't take it.

Edited by knotme

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..