Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

COVID delay

I want to apologize to all of you for the posting delays over the past few months.  The first round was caused by my battle with COVID, which I was lucky to have won with what appear to be no lasting detrimental side effects. 

Unfortunately, I found out that my final beta reader, Peter Anonymous, has developed COVID as well.  Since he's a bit older than me, it's a bit scarier.  I got an email from him telling me that he wasn't getting any worse, so that's good. 

In any event, I'm reluctant to post new chapters until he's had a chance to work through them.  He's so good at catching details in the story that need to be fixed, and he's the final pair of eyes that go over a chapter before it's published. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding on this.  Good news is there's a number of chapters winding their way through the system now, so we should be able to get back to a regular schedule soon.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Truly appreciate the update but I believe we all understand with what is going on.  Just hope that he continues to improve and we all await with delight any new chapter that we receive from you and your team....  

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..