Home page links changed

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

Two links on the Home page that I found useful are no longer there: the one to Completed Stories link and another to Classic Authors. Now to get to the latter takes only one more click/tap, but a bunch to get the former. It would be nice to get those direct links back on the home page.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Thank you for sharing feedback on links that you use. Myr is currently working on the homepage to make it more compatible with Google's neverending changes for this or that dominant aspect to be relevant in searches. Please bear with us as things shift around or are adjusted. I know it's not a single click option, but if you go to the main Stories page, click on the filters drop menu (in gray just above the first story) and set the story status option to complete and apply that filter, it's really just 2 steps to get the stories you hopefully are looking for. Hopefully that helps!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

@PaulP I added "Complete Stories" to the Read Menu, which is on every page.

image.png

Below that on the menu is Prolific Authors, which brings you to the list of most active authors, which is mostly Signature and Classic.  But you can filter easily form there or click the "Classic Authors" link which is on the right side menu.

We are constantly dancing on the end of the string as Google punishes for not enough links then punishes for too many links then punishes for not changing content frequently enough for their magic formula, which changes daily and without notice.  It's quite annoying for all of us. 

• Like 4