Oh...wow :(

Earlier yesterday, I was putting in work on the very last chapter of "My Only Escape" to finish off the series...and I didn't even know that Mary J Blige had a new album out. But this song came up in my feed, and I was just...floored by it.

That's how it feels to heal from some of the things that I've experienced in my life. She ALWAYS finds a way to say it so much better than I ever could! Damn you, Mary! But she's been through a lot too, so I guess she understands.

I was touched. I had to stop writing for a while. The second verse @1:25...it just makes me think of so much wasted time, you know? And it hurts, but we've all got to get better eventually. ::Looks In The Mirror:: Thanks, Mary. I needed this tonight.

• Love 2
On 12/25/2021 at 1:30 AM, Page Scrawler said:

In this one, you can see a couple of kids getting "emo". Especially the little guy at 3:50.  :heart:

Lovely! :heart:

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..