Emails going out on Sunday...

I have been getting a bit behind while writing new stuff, but I always miss you guys when I don't get to talk! So Ill be sending out more emails and working on them all day this coming Sunday! Cool? ((Hugz all around))

In the meanwhile...

I leave you with this to keep you grinning. Hehehe!

Already reaching the 60 answered emails mark! :D 

My fingers are a little tired, so I'm going to take a bit of a break. But I'll get right back to it soon! My apologies for making you guys wait so long for my replies! I always read through every word and answer personally to touch on what ever it is that you sent me! And I truly love you guys for it! 

So hang in there with me, and I'll send all of these out tomorrow night! Cool? I'm working super super hard on it right now! Hehehe, and no time for sleep! I'm pretty sure I can lose a few winks for my friends! Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon!

The first wave of emails has now been released! Working on the second wave...so let me rest for a bit, and I'll get back to work soon!

Love you all! And I'm so sorry that you had to wait soooo long for me! I want to get back to you TODAY!!! No more bullshit! So I'm working on it, ok? It doesn't take me much to say thank you! So expect a second wave before I go to sleep tonight! K? 

You guys mean the world to me! And you've helped me to become the man I am today! :) 

Talk to you soon!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..