Howdy! :)

I'm still here! Promise!

As some of you know, I've been dealing with a chronic illness for months now (Yikes...a year plus now, I think! That was quick!), but it is nowhere near as bad as it was before. And when ebook sales come in at the end of the month, I'll get more medicine and jump right back in the saddle where I left off. So no worries there! :D 

I was just knocked out of commission for a few days. It happens every two or three weeks. But I'm good! And I missed you guys! So stick around! And I'll seezya soon! Love you lots! And thanks for being so patient with me! Mwah! 

• Love 3

Thanks, you guys! I'm starting to feel better already! A donation to the site helped me to run out and get my meds before the pharmacy closed last night. So I'm trying to get back on my feet. It happens every two or three weeks, but I'm working on it. Hehehe, the Shack saved my life in more ways than one! ::Giggles::

• Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..