GFD: Bloodstained Duet 6

MZ03mX4.jpg?1

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-bloodstained-duet/

A brand new chapter of "GFD: Bloodstained Duet" has just been posted on the site! So go ahead and check it out whenever you have a chance, and be sure to leave a comment to let me know what you think! K? I always love to hear from you!

Now...just so you know...this is probably one of the darkest and most psychologically disturbing spinoff series from the "Gone From Daylight" mythology! Maybe one of the darkest stories I've written so far, with the exception of the "Darkness Waits" ebook! Taking place in the mid 70's, this is a story that might shake a few folks up. So...beware! Because it'll get worse. Hehehe!

Anyway, enjoy! >:P

And speaking of "Darkness Waits", remember that I'm hard at work to have the next four completed stories ready in time for Halloween this year! So grab the first anthology collection, and look for more later on! Seezya then!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..