Hehehe! D'awww....

I know who some of them are, many ofmthem are VERY cute, probably might like some of their music, but I'm really more in to rock, maybe alternative, stuff like Imagine Dragons,

Or Twentyone Pilots

That's really as close to pop as I get, but love RHCP and Sublime

But thanks for sharing!

• Love 2

Ahhh, gotchya! So alternative rock, then? Or, at least, that's what we called it back in college. I'll zero in on your particular flavor eventually. ::Giggles::

That being said...you're missing out on a LOT of cuties dude! Im thinking that I need to make a whole other discussion for them some time soon. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey thanks for finding this stuff for me, I've been listening to all of them since highschool, except the one republic.

I really wish we could find some rocker cuties. Let me know what you can find. 

Thanks!

• Love 2

13 hours ago, Cscampbell said:

Hey thanks for finding this stuff for me, I've been listening to all of them since highschool, except the one republic.

I really wish we could find some rocker cuties. Let me know what you can find. 

Thanks!

As a matter of fact, I have a lot of alternatives to music on that sound track. Many are artists I’m sure nobody else has heard of before and it is a crime!

The one by Kadie Elder - First Time He Kissed A Boy is particularly ‘D-awwww’.

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..