Favorite Characters

Empathy

Who is your favorite character from any story, be it movie, TV, book, comicbook, etc?

And what makes them stand out among the other characters, why are they your fave?

My favorite is The Savage from Unrequited by Matt. I just started reading this story, and I think it's great. I want The Savage to put it on me too :wub:

Also, I like Drew from It Stays in Vegas by Jack Scribe. Oh, and Ryan from the Log Way by Dom Luka. Oh yeah, and I love Cody from Somewhere out of the Blue By Little BuddhaTW. And Simon from Abandoned Boy by Tom Gaige. Ooops, I can't forget about Seth from Dessert Dropping by Dom Luka. Also can't forget about Billy Lomax from Replay by Rhawes. Oh yeah, and Jiovanni Ward from Eribi Seeking by Lugh. Oh, and then theres.........

I can't pick a favorite!!!

My favorite character would have to be The Demon X(A/N)th.

He is just the ultimate in evil, Gambling with the lives of everyone involved whenever it suits him.

To read of him, I encourage you to check out the writings of Piers Anthony. Specifically, the Land of Xanth series. But beware, Overusage of bad puns does occur from time to time. But it is an awesome saga to read. I have been reading the series since i was in 7th grade, but he published the first in the series the year i was born and has made it an annual event to realease the new book in the series. So theres almost 30 now. Don't worry about starting at the beginning though. He has written them so you can pick up anywhere and still know whats going on. The one I recommend most for knowing what my characters is like, would be Up In A Heaval, C2002.

B)

Edited by Tim the Slut

Brian from Dewey's Brian & Pete series. There's a link to it in the archive. If you've never read it, you should.

Just be warned- once you start, you won't stop.

>>Brian from Dewey's Brian & Pete series. There's a link to it in the archive. If you've never read it, you should.

>>

>>Just be warned- once you start, you won't stop.

>

>

>Like eating Pringles???

Oh it's far worse that that. You enter Dewey's special time warp. You start reading and before you know it, the sun is coming up. :rolleyes:

Who is your favorite character from any story, be it movie, TV, book, comicbook, etc?

And what makes them stand out among the other characters, why are they your fave?

That is a no-brainer. I would pick Vanyel Ashkevron, hero of Mercedes Lackey's 'Last Herald Mage' trilogy.

Vanyel goes through a long and very convincing struggle before he finally figures out that he likes men. He also possesses a certain nobility of character that is all too rare.

Lackey's 'Valdemar' books are worth the time and effort.

Lets see... from books...

In the old days it was Tobias from the Animorphs... cute and sweet and stronger than he realized all wrapped up in a ... hawk? But thats okay 'cause good old KA wasn't mean enough to leave him that way, even if she was especially cruel to him over the years.

Later it was Senna, the Witch... crazy crazy ******, but easily the most interesting character from Everworld (was still hooked on KA at the time)

A couple years ago it was Artemis Entreri from the Drizzt stories, and finally Servant of the Shard... that guy was so awesome the author had me thinking he was the protagonist of the Drizzt series and the Do Urden crew were all just a back drop lead in for him. Now there's character development of the antagonist for you...

A couple months ago it was Brian from the first Do Over, now its a toss up between Dylan from Dawn of Tears (good god does he kick ass!) and the two familiars who carried over into Service (creepy story, that... but my favorite character's list is obviously not limited to the characters who are necessarily "good")

TV Series wise... I liked Byrd from Huff's first season, although this season's been pretty stupid.

Movies... John Travolta is AWESOME as the evil guy in Swordfish.... really need to go find that movie.... lots of favorite characters from movies so I'll just leave it off there.

A couple months ago it was Brian from the first Do Over, now its a toss up between Dylan from Dawn of Tears (good god does he kick ass!) and the two familiars who carried over into Service (creepy story, that... but my favorite character's list is obviously not limited to the characters who are necessarily "good")

Movies... John Travolta is AWESOME as the evil guy in Swordfish.... really need to go find that movie.... lots of favorite characters from movies so I'll just leave it off there.

All awesome characters from dkstories's excellent work! :worship:

And swordfish is good, But I actually prefer John Travolta in The Punisher. I love the way he dies! :2thumbs:

B)

I'm partial to almost all of K. Fuhr's characters in her comics, though I have to say I'm most fond of Demon from Friendly Hostility, with Fox coming in a close second.

www.friendlyhostility.com if you want to check it out.

I'm partial to almost all of K. Fuhr's characters in her comics, though I have to say I'm most fond of Demon from Friendly Hostility, with Fox coming in a close second.

www.friendlyhostility.com if you want to check it out.

I love Friendly Hostility, my favorites would have to be Collin and Fox. Don't ask me to pick which one cuz I can't. I used to read BmB too, they were also my favorites in it, along with Tybalt and Cy with his hair down... or up, but I thought it looked better down.

I love Friendly Hostility, my favorites would have to be Collin and Fox. Don't ask me to pick which one cuz I can't. I used to read BmB too, they were also my favorites in it, along with Tybalt and Cy with his hair down... or up, but I thought it looked better down.

Mik was my favorite BmB Character. Though Cy was definately up there too.