I need help finding a book!

Hello all, 

I can't seem to find my favorite book of all time, A taste of desire, anywhere. It was taken down from Gay Authors by the writer themselves (I think their name was Aarazon?) with the promise to be published as a hard-copy. 

I really love this book, I love Matty and Brad and truly miss them as if they were my long lost friends.

Any indication of where I can buy the book if it was really published or just read it online, would be much appreciated. 

Cheers! 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

The author's name  was Arazon and they are no longer here, but I recall the name. I did some poking around on the net, but couldn't find it posted or in print. The title is out there, but none seem likely to be the one you are seeking. There is a possibility the title might have changed. You'd need the name the author used to publish it and I doubt it would be what was used here. 

Edited by drpaladin
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

The author's name  was Arazon and they are no longer here. I did some poking around on the net, but couldn't find it posted or in print. The title is out there, but none seem likely to be the one you are seeking. There is a possibility the title might have changed. You'd need the name the author used to publish it and I doubt it would be what was used here. 

Oh, no! Do you think maybe the admins here can help with the name or any information? 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
30 minutes ago, AbbyRoe said:

Oh, no! Do you think maybe the admins here can help with the name or any information? 

No, we don't have it and even if we did we couldn't share it due to member privacy issues. Sorry.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It looks like A Taste of Desire was saved to the Internet Archive. The print version is up to Chapter 47. Or you can access individual chapters here, though Chapters 53, 54, and 55 weren't saved.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! 

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! 

YOU JUST MADE MY WHOLE FREAKIN' YEAR! 

• Like 2