Hey Guys, You're Gay because of Mom

Myr

I guess the only people that could choose the path they wish to take either way are bisexuals who are neutral or equally attracted to men and women. I don't know if I'm sounding offensive in how I put that (I definately don't mean to). I don't like how they put it in our 7th grade sex/AIDS talk..."Bisexuals don't care who they have sex with" <_< .

Grrr, that always irritates me too. That's like saying, "Straight people don't care which member of the opposite sex they have sex with." or, "gay people don't care which member of the same sex they have sex with" (which I guess is something alot of straight people believe :( ).

What really gets to me is that whenever bisexuality is mentioned the next thing said is about how they are obviously with more then one person, because its impossible for them to pick just one and they need one of both. God people are irritating! :angry:

Just since moving to Texas (slightly over a month ago) I've met two sets of gay brothers. One set were non-identicle twin brothers (and CUTE!), and the other two is a friend of mine and his much older (11 years) brother. So I dunno, maybe there is something to it.

-Kevin

i wonder if miscarriages that happen after the whole x/y chromosome decision is made could have the same effect (if theres any effect at all)... it is interesting though!

Edited by Tim1001

Hmmm... but I am the older brother.
i wonder if miscarriages that happen after the whole x/y chromosome decision is made could have the same effect (if theres any effect at all)... it is interesting though!

I also am the older brother, but my mom told us that she had a miscarriage before she had me...so maybe it would have been a boy...that is an interesting point Tim...