Imagine Magazine Question For 9/25

entangled

Give us a 'wrestling' story! Hehehe!

It doesn't have to be from a team of regulated sports or anything, just something from your past where you and someone else were tusseling about and maybe triggered something in you or in them that you didn't really know was there before that very moment.

It's something that all boys do at some point! Hehehe, that Testosterone gets introduced into our system, and the next thing you know, we're all broken arms, shattered windows, and rough and tumble football. I'm not sure how this works for our ladies out there, but I'm assuming that there's a female version of this somewhere in your formative years. (And no, I don't mean that Hollywood 'Let's have a pillow fight! Tee hee!' stuff either!)

So, do any of you guys have a wrestling story to share with us? Was it with someone you liked? Was it arousing? Did you plan on it ahead of time, or was it just a spontaneous thing? And what happened afterwards? Did you go back to 'normal'? Or did things possibly escalate into something...else?

Just being curious! Give us your memory of it! Give us a couple if you like! Anonymous answers always welcome! Talk away, tough guys! :)

I had some fantasies of wrestling, or rubbing on another guy when I was a teenager, but I never had any friends who were really "physical" enough to try it with. My cousin tried wrestling with me once (in a non-horny way), and I discovered that fantasies are very different than reality. I didn't like the feeling of being pinned down, so I told him to stop, and he complied. Thus ended my wrestling fantasies.  :P

IDK, I'm not very "sporty" or physically active. Sorry if this isn't what anyone is looking for, but it's all I've got!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I had some fantasies of wrestling, or rubbing on another guy when I was a teenager, but I never had any friends who were really "physical" enough to try it with. My cousin tried wrestling with me once (in a non-horny way), and I discovered that fantasies are very different than reality. I didn't like the feeling of being pinned down, so I told him to stop, and he complied. Thus ended my wrestling fantasies.  :P

IDK, I'm not very "sporty" or physically active. Sorry if this isn't what anyone is looking for, but it's all I've got!

It's your experience! :) 

That's EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks, PS! ((HUGZ))

• Love 1

Me wrestling around with other boys growing up? Hehehe! All...the...TIME!!! :P

And a lot of them wrestled around with each other too, so it was normal. But we were all really young when we started, so that was about as close to 'sex' as we could get at that time. But I do remember things sort of getting a bit more heated as we got older. I can't really say that it was in a sexual way, but it wasn't the same playful activity that we were involved in before.

I was starting to write a story about this for a future issue of Imagine Magazine, and it just brought back soooo many memories all at once. Just the pinning down of the arms and the struggling and the heavy breathing and the thrusting...hehehe, how can that not make for a quick one shot story, you know?

However, there was only one time that I can remember the wrestling ever turning into anything 'else', and it sort of caught both of us by surprise, I think, because it only happened that once and then never again. Still, I remember it being really sensual and slow when the sexy stuff happened.

Anyway, his name was Seth, and we were hanging out after school. I think I had just turned 14 at the time, and we were looking at video game magazines or something. (This was when the 8-Bit Nintendo was about to make way for the next gen systems, but they were still a long way off) And we always gave each other shit just to laugh or whatever, but I remember us pushing one another a few times. We were both lying on the floor on our stomachs, propped up on our elbows, and at one point he wanted to turn the page but I was still reading something and we sort of tore the page in the middle of fussing about it. And the next thing I know, we were practically tackling one another and rolling over each other while goofing around. And this went on for a while until we were both pretty exhausted and out of breath...and I gave up. So there he was, on top of me, and I could clearly feel the hardness in his jeans. Weird how I noticed his before I noticed my own. But neither one of us said anything about it. It was like...to have somebody even think that you were gay and might spread that around school would have been...BAD! But we did kind of lay there and sort of hump each other for a few minutes, and then he lowered himself down and put his head over my shoulder and we dry humped for a bit. Then, for some reason, we started kissing. No real reason. Just lost in the heat of the moment, I suppose. And then he rolled off of me and we laid side by side on our backs, slumped down against the wall. And as scary as it was, I unzipped and unbuttoned my pants, and he did the same. Both of us were sticking up, extremely hard and bouncing with our heartbeat...and we felt each other up a bit...but that was it.

No big romance or hot sexual experience, I'm afraid. Hehehe! Real life is never as cool as erotic fiction in these situations. But, at the time...my mind was blown. Too bad. He was CUTE!

Anyway, we never talked about it again, and no repeat performances. But don't think I didn't try! LOL! I was eager to see if I'd ever be able to get a mouthful! No such luck. ::Shrugs::

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..