I'm answering emails right now...

Some are long overdue, and some are a bit more urgent...but I'm getting back to you guys as quickly as I possibly can! Cool?

Stories will continue on Thursday! And you will be super happy with what I've got coming your way! Hehehe! I just need to catch up with some folks first! So you've got about 48 hours more to wait! That's it! Promise!

I'm typing as fast as my fingers will allow! So hang in there with me! You guys have gone out of your way to support me, post comments, send donations, and just took time out to be a fan and a friend! So thank you for that! I love you too!

It's a new year, people! Let's see if 2023 Comsie can do much better than 2022 Comsie! I'm thinking I'll out do that last year asshole by the time Valentine's Day rolls around! Hehehe, place your bets now!

Until then...let's get happy! This year is going to be a spectacle the likes that you've never seen before! Can't wait! XD

::Comsie Dances:: Get HAPPY with me!!!

::Hits everybody in the face with the 'spirit', baby::

Anybody who can post a tik tok or Youtube video of you doing this dance? You get a special Comsie story preview before anybody else on the planet! LOL! This is what 2023 looks like to me!

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..