Support for Comicality's Mother!

JeffsFort

• Site Administrator

This is a great idea, Jeff. Thanks for getting it set up :) 

• Love 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I will be having my bank cut another check to send down shortly. Comsie's mom was absolutely floored with the last check and we have another $700 and change to send her which she is not expecting ::grin::.

I want to thank everyone for helping in this mission to make sure she has some help in attempting to rearrange her household budget now that it has been permanently reduced and impacted by the sizable expense of a funeral. She now knows that her son had a huge impact on more people than she could ever even fathom and that is an added legacy that she considers a gift now. I can tell you that she is a wonderful person who raised an absolutely amazing man and all the work put in was well worth it!. 

It does appear that donations are now starting to slow so I think we should plan to shut down the GoFundMe soon. Possibly let it ride through August and then turn off the lights. Know that you all have played another huge part in helping Comicality, by helping to look out for his mother now that he can only watch over her. I know it would mean a great deal to him. I personally can tell you that it has to his mother. For that I can never thank you all enough!

::HUGZ::

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..