Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I didn't know where else to announce this, so I figured The Lounge would work. I don't know if anyone even knew I've been working on Season 1 of the Lust and Chastity webcomic (the novel version is here) for the last several months while desperately job hunting, so I don't die of starvation... 

But I have! I called it Lust Series/Lujuria in the hopes of one day continuing into the even MORE beloved Lust and Propriety storyline (we'll see what happens). For now, however...

Voilà: https://www.webtoons.com/en/canvas/lust-serieslujuria/list?title_no=1174449

It's also hosted on this neat site called ComicFury, but they don't seem to have accounted for the huge traffic from comic artists hopping on it due to the upcoming Tapas shutdown: https://lustseries.thecomicseries.com/

Only the first chapter is posted, and it's uploaded once a month, as I hope to complete Season 1 by June. I'm just glad Luna (author of the hilarious Kidnapped by a Vampire series, who helps with colors and shading) and I have gotten to this point!

 

  • Love 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...