Calling all lurkers...

C James

HI. i've been 'lurking' here for about two days (but yesterday doesnt really count). so yea. i decided to say hi. and here i am saying hi. i guess im not as bad as others who have been lurking for ages around here.

i thought maybe i should just plunge right in, ya kno? do first and ask questions later.

technology, far beyond my tiny mind to comprehend.

So hi to everyone and anyone. hope to meet you all sooner or later, and have a good and intereting conversation.

And I have a question for the goat...

Are you friends with the goat from With Trust?

I'll never tell! 0:)

HI. i've been 'lurking' here for about two days (but yesterday doesnt really count). so yea. i decided to say hi. and here i am saying hi. i guess im not as bad as others who have been lurking for ages around here.

i thought maybe i should just plunge right in, ya kno? do first and ask questions later.

So hi to everyone and anyone. hope to meet you all sooner or later, and have a good and intereting conversation.

Welcome, Objectivist! Cool handle BTW! Thank you for joining us!

If you (or anyone) have any questions, feel free to ask them here, or PM me..

So, if you want a boyfriend...and a board member asks you out...say yes. (If you're the author). If you're not an author...ask one out.

Well, I'm an author, and a board member. So I asked myself out last nite, I was a boring date. Kept hogging all the popcorn........

:blink::unsure:

Well, I'm an author, and a board member. So I asked myself out last nite, I was a boring date. Kept hogging all the popcorn........

:lmao:

I'd ask myself out, but I just don't meet my standards... :funny:

Welcome to the board Objectivist! It's really great to have you here :2thumbs:

Well personally I'm one of my favourite people to take out. Yesterday I treated myself to a romantic dinner, and then eventually ended up in a warm bubble bath with candles and a glass of wine. It was fantastic!

......I really need a boyfriend don't I? <_<

Kevin