[Luc] Luc's GA Web Site

You know how it is, soon as Luc became a hosted author I shuffled over to see his site ... which wasn't there. Just a directory listing...

Ah well, a bit miffed but c'est la vie I'll try again later. So a while later and still nothing...

A couple of days go by - nothing.

I don't know if it was the weather, or what, but I was beginning to get marginally obsessed. :ph34r:

A week goes by - nothing. :angry:

Now if I was obsessed I'd have copious notes, and maps and battle plans to refer back to, :devil: but as I'm just a mild fan boy I don't know quite how long it took, but now it's up.

The site is up I tell you, and it's really good. Understated, great graphics and just peachy. :2thumbs:

Oh yeah, his writing's quite good too. 0:)B)

:D I had very little to do with getting my site done. Xandra Kittee, Nate and Joey did pretty much everything while I nodded and smiled and looked stupid (which I am very good at doing). :blink:

Now I need to actually figure out how to do things myself. *drools like a Village Idiot* I am fairly stupid when it comes to some things. Web page stuff is at the top of that list.

But I'm really glad you have been to my site. Figured no one would even look. :*)

But I'm really glad you have been to my site. Figured no one would even look. :*)

Even shy, quiet lurkers like me have been to your site, Luc! :D

I love it! I especially liked the description of the stories next to the names. I've been meaning to start on "interlude" for a while now, but this has reminded me to do so! :great: