[DomLuka] Obscure Actor (?) as Aiden in TLW

With all the Lance Bass news floating around, I was checking IMDB to see what, if anything, Lance has done since N'Sync went 'on hiatus' and found a reference to a 'straight to video' movie called Longshot notable only for all the cute bois in it. One of these is a singer/song writer/actor named Joey Sculthorpe who played the kid brother of the protagonist.

I caught part of this movie on cable one afternoon and was struck by Joey's appearance. He is exactly what I picture Aiden to look like. I had forgotten about him until I saw the reference again in IMDB (apparently, Lance had a cameo role in the movie....) and a search on Google, and Yahoo yields almost no information about him. Apparently, his brother is someone named Steve Sculthorpe who is/was in a band called Take 5, of which I have never heard, though they seem to have toured w/Britney Spears (!) back in 2000 .... (now, there's a recommendation for you!). Joey apparently wrote the theme song for the movie.

Anyone besides me ever see this movie? Or, have heard of either Sculthorpe brother? If so, do you agree about my view as to his "Aiden-ness"?

Ok, this is admittedly obscure, but, the dog days of August are upon us, so, what else is there to do?

No I hadn't heard of either brother but a quick google search gave me a link to the trailer for the movie (which looked really bad BTW) but yeah, that is exactly how I pictured Aiden. :wub:

Disclaimer: Here's the link but I take no responsibility for any damage to your psyche caused by watching it...

http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/trai...tml?v_id=259983

Steve