Harry Potter and the Rising of the Dark Review

Harry Potter and the Rising of the Dark Review

Author: MeTA4

Link: http://www.meta4.org/home/?url=http://www..../meta4/hpatrotd

Story Code: tt: Oral, Anal

Description in Archive: A rather wayward teen ends up at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Given his background and demeanor, he couldn't be further from your average Wizard and, as it turns out, for good reason...

Eroticism: 7

Character Development: 8

Strength of Story: 8

Overall Quality: 7.5

This story is told by a boy named Liam, who describes himself at the start of the story as

• 2 weeks later...

I read this story and I agree with BM that this is an excellent story but I give it an 8.5 across the board. It holds my interest and is very well written. I can't wait for the other chapters to come out.

Liam and Harry seem to have really hit it off. I can't wait to see how Draco's father is going to take to his son's new look.

Take care :)

Mike :sword:

Has I have read the all original books, other then the addition of new characters, I would be hard press to tell wether this story was not written by the author of the Harry Potter story. I will be interest to see how the story develop.

Rainbow :worship:

• 3 weeks later...

While I like this story, the plot is starting to drag. The last two chapters have been 99% sex, and it seems like half the story is sex which is a shame because the plot is suffering.

I do believe that there are places where the sex fits into a story, but most of the time it destroys a good story. This was the case with POD, until Myr re-wrote it.

Boy on a String

• 4 months later...

this is one hell of a story to bad there was only 16 ch. at this time i wanted more the idea of the dark something more pwoerfull then anything harry has faced yet and the kidnapping of dumbledore and collin was a nice touch i did not find to much sex in it and bob being merlin nice touch to waiting to read the next ch. as soon as it is posted. :2thumbs: