[Vlista] Unbreakable Faith Chapter 6

Regarding the "no T.V. crap"--

--Rigel

I was just talking about the Weavers rules still applying to Ian, even in the new setting. Sorry that remark lead you into believing that I thought that Ian should become some mindless couch potato, aimlessly surfing the channels. :P

I usually have on the Military channel, because airplanes are just SOOO AWESOME. :2thumbs: Espically B-52s. "When you care enough to send the very best"......Boeing weapons delivery systems are the only answer.

Ex.

Edited by ex52tech

Well there is some good tv, hist is one of my fav, logo channel is good, but we have different taste though, I miss buffy on tv :(

I agree, Ian deft is a habbit person, Wonder if he will try to get to another church, or even to see his adoptive parents in jail.

even to see his adoptive parents in jail.

I doubt that that will happen. He did not like his parents, so I do not think that he will want to go see them. He is now starting to see what the rest of the world is like, and I do not think he will want to see his parents, he may even think that they will try and punish him (the as in his parents, or the Harvys) if he does try and see them.

Once again, Vance is amazing!

Kurt