Fly left open

Hey All

To those who like my weird sense of humour here is another joke.

The manager hired a new secretary. He was young, smart, handsome and polite.

One day while taking dictation, he noticed the managers fly was open. When he was leaving the room, he courteously said, "Oh, by the way sir, did you know that your barracks door is open?"

The manager did not understand the secretarys remark, but later on he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his new employee. Calling him in, he asked, "By the way Mr. Jones, when you saw my barracks door open, did you also see a soldier standing at attention?"

The secretary, who was also quite witty, replied, "Why no, sir. All I saw was a little, disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags."

Rainbow.

PS Does it remind you of anyone guys :lol:

Good one adit

We vet, can still out gun the little squites here.We were at it, while they were still having there butts and peices powdered and a clean diaper put on by the mom's :lol

And I love you babe

rainbow :P

Edited by rainbow