"Kramer's" Mel Gibson Moment

Jack Scribe

AOL pulled it for some reason, but here it is on YouTube with subtitles.

Good God how terrible! First he's way out of line, then he makes it worse and worse. People walking out en masse and upset audience members confronting him.

It's horrible, and I guess he can leave his career at the door.

Racism really gets to me, being a minority myself (gay) I can totally relate to how bad that must feel, and I have zero tolerance on bigotry. What a jerk!

I love(d) the Seinfeld show, and I was planning to buy the first 6 seasons tomorrow. They have a discount in Circuit City. But frankly, after seeing this angry and racial outburst by Michael Richards, I won't be able to watch the show for a long time. I won't be buying their DVD set. WTF was that???

Michael.

...after seeing this angry and racial outburst by Michael Richards, I won't be able to watch the show for a long time. I won't be buying their DVD set. WTF was that???

Michael.

a very frustrated person who lost his ticket on the gravy train + booze == instant butthead