Midnight's Rainbow Chapter 2

This story is really developing!

Asher is still a mystery. What are his intentions? My guess is that he wants to work his way up the chain to find his brother, but I don't know.

I wonder if he is evil, due to his considering David a pet?

Great chapter, Darkshadow!!

This story is really developing!

Asher is still a mystery. What are his intentions? My guess is that he wants to work his way up the chain to find his brother, but I don't know.

I wonder if he is evil, due to his considering David a pet?

Great chapter, Darkshadow!!

EVIL? He's not evil lol... I hope more along the lines of ruthlessly logical. Maybe... Asher views his pet in a way that if he loses David that the sting won't be as horrible as losing a lover. Which... for any of us that have had a pet, know that is not true. Pets become family over time whether we like it or not. Then again... Asher's never had a pet before.

Does Asher really seem evil to you? He's definately not supposed to be a likeable character yet ;) I used this chapter to flesh out the people a bit more. I've been told time and time again that I don't give them enough depth, so I hope you were able to see a bit more into the psychy of Asher. I feared going a bit overboard, but Sharon and Birds don't seem to think I have, or... maybe they were just being kind lol Nahh... Birds is pretty blunt. He'd have told me if I were screwing up.

As per Graeme's suggestion I've moved away from the 'biblical' side of things. Didn't want to bruise the bible beaters you know ;)

I had three endings for this saga flash through my mind last night, and I'm not sure which I'll pick. Lucif, well... I just don't know yet. I'm torn!

Thanks for reading Goat ;) I promise not to put any more vaseline on your hooves while you sleep... (well for the next couple of weeks anyway) Slippery sliding goats... I couldn't resist. I think I have a buyer for the photo's on e-bay!

• 2 weeks later...
question that's bugging me: How do you pronounce slegna?

Sleg-na?

Slen-ya?

Slej-na?

I can hear all 3 in my mind; but not sure which one. Cool story though!

Just to show you how twisted the author is, try spelling Angels backward. :devil: So, I guess you could go with the phonetic sleg-na or the slej-na as the g in angels is soft. :unsure:

question that's bugging me: How do you pronounce slegna?

Sleg-na?

Slen-ya?

Slej-na?

I can hear all 3 in my mind; but not sure which one. Cool story though!

Sorry I didn't answer before now, I didn't see the post. It's pronounced just how you might read it. Nothing fancy. Slegna, with a soft G like in gum.

So... <Sleg> <Nuh>

Glad you're liking it so far!

Just to show you how twisted the author is, try spelling Angels backward. :devil:

LOL you say the nicest things 0:)