http://nifty.org/nifty/gay/young-friends/c...castaway-hotel/

I am sure that most of you are familar with this one.

t/t

A middle aged man who has lost his wife. His children are grown and on their own. He takes on a gay foster child and life starts all over again.

There are six books in this series :read:

Bill is also the author of the Sword of Kings

Edited by Sparhawk
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Bill W will be posting new stories here before they hit nifty, once we get everything straightened out.

• Site Administrator

Most of his site is availible now. Only Castway Hotel and Sword of Kings is missing. Sword of Kings has been updated.

And Castaway Hotel 7 is in progress. :)

In response to the question about Wolfie finishing his stories, as far as I know he hasn't finished them. Wolfie is a great guy, but was dealing with some issues, and he just wiped everything out and quit writing. I also hope he finishes and reposts his own stuff somewhere, because I greatly admired what he had done. That's why I asked him to host my stories as well. Thanks, Bill.

Hey, guys... I've been reading the posts here, blushing the entire time. I thank you all for your support and I am glad you have enjoyed my humble offerings. However, I find you give me much more praise than I deserve. I merely wrote to help gay youth cope with who/what they were, and to make myself feel useful again, as I went through a lengthy period of unemployment and was beginning to feel useless. I do thank you for all your support, though. Bill