[dkstories] Dan, may I ask you a question?

Hi Dan.

First of all, even if it may seem a bit odd, I want to thank you for your 'strike'. As I didn't have anything new from you at the moment to read, and because I decided to refrain from reading anything else to join your strike in my own way, I just started to wander around GA much more than before in these days. Wow, didn't think this place was SO huge....

My awe for Myr has raised up four or five notches in the last days....

Anyway, wandering around I just stumbled here, and so I remembered myself that, in fact, you actually did finish DoT...

Of course, I respect each and every decision you make about your stories, if anything else for the reason that they're YOURS, you share them for free and, in consequence, you owe me nothing.

That said, after a couple of months, hoping that the waters are quieter than before on this shore, here's my question for you.

Is there still a chance that, in the near or distant future, you may change your mind about DoT and, let's say, 'write an alternative end'?

Or the matter is definitely dead and buried for you?

Thank you.

Lele

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad you've gotten to see more of GA. As to your question...right now I'd have to say no, there won't be any more Dawn of Tears. Can that change in the future? I won't rule it out but make no commitments...