Story Submission/request for review

I am relatively new at writing, or at least POSTING what i write, and I was wondering if any1 here would care to review my fictional spinoff to a very eventful week i spent in the Boundary Waters of northern Minnesota on a Boy scout canoeing trip. you can find the story Here

I am saddened to say that in the days its been up i havent gotten much feedback, and i really want to know that i'm not just writing this story for myself. take a look at it and pigeonhole it all you like *constructively ;-) *

I'm trying to do what i can to make it interesting and gather an audience, so any suggestions for improvement on future chapters would be appreciated

Hey Dude,

I have read all 6 chapters and you have a good story here. It's interesting and the sex isn't overpowering. I imagine their first weekend totally alone will get rather steamy.

Keep up the good work. If you think you need help, I'm sure there are some editors here who can lend a hand.

Take care, :)

Mike :sword:

P.S. I don't think you're writing for yourself. As the story developes some more, you'll probably get some feedback. You can also put something like I do.

You can email the author at *email addy*. I reply to all emails but flames are deleted.

Hope this helps.

Mike Sanchez