How bout them galleries?

The Reaper

I'm trying to find some pictures I've taken over the past few years. Including atleast one that C.James would LOVE. And some rather large lakes at enchanted rock in texas.

I'm trying to find some pictures I've taken over the past few years. Including atleast one that C.James would LOVE. And some rather large lakes at enchanted rock in texas.

OK, now I'm really curious!!!!! :2thumbs:

C.James the picture is up in my gallery. "A Goat for a lurker"

I cant find the CD with the lake pictures on. *frown* (scampers off for another look) I hope I didn't leave it in england.

I cant find the CD with the lake pictures on. *frown* (scampers off for another look) I hope I didn't leave it in england.

Yea I saw :D

That goat looks ancient :P

I've put up a few of the roller coasters I've ridden and I stil have some to put up.

Great pix, TR...

I absolutely LOVE rollercoasters. My favorite thing to do is to ride coasters! I went to Magic Mountain at Thanksgiving but I forgot my camera. :( I can be such a dufus sometimes! Anyway, we rode 11 of the 16 coasters, two of them twice and one of them three times. It wasn't crowded, so most of the lines were short. It was only in the low 60's so I'm not counting any of the coasters where you get wet.

My favorites were Tatsu and Batman.

Tatsu is like Talon, you ride upside down. You hang below the track, facing down. It's like flying! It is SO fantastic! It's the newest and most popular coaster at MM. It has a 124-foot pretzel loop, a 103-foot flat spin, a 96-foot-tall zero G roll, and a 360-degree inline roll that goes over and through Revolution, another coaster -- it's like you're gonna crash into the other coaster! The first drop is 111 feet, and you go into a turn and a roll as soon as you start the drop. Because you're facing down, and the car and track are above you, you can't tell where you're going. Very cool!

For me, Batman was the most fun of any coaster we rode. It seems to be super fast (it isn't, only 50 mph), but it has tight loops, a fantastic spin, and two corkscrews. The ride is short, but you're always making really fast transitions, and that's what makes it so great. The lines for Batman were very short, under 5 minutes, so we were able to walk back to the entrance and ride it again, then did that again. For me only three times wasn't enough, but my cousins and aunt and uncles who I was with didn't want to go again. Whatever.

Anyway, that day at MM was the most fun I've ever had in my life!

Colin :boy:

I put up some of my artwork and gorgeous picture of myself in front of the fireplace.

I like the galleries very much so.

As for the amusement park discussions...

I supposedly have been to Kings Island (which you have pics of), but that was when I was younger and can't remember any of it. I've been to Disney World, sixflags in ohio [now jiaga(sp?) lake], Cedar Point, & Busch Gardens in Tampa.

I've ridden every roller coaster at Cedar Point except Top Thrill and the kiddie ones lol.

I might put pictures from Spain on my gallery one of these days, lol.

~Mikie

THANK YOU! That's a cool pic. And thank you for calling me a lurker! You might find this hard to believe, but some folks hearabouts have been known to be a little skeptical about that. I have no idea why. 0:)