Gay Fraternity!

paj1701

Hey everybody!

If any of you are in the Boston area, and are between the ages of 18 and 40, my fraternity is starting our Spring Rush in the next week or so. It's been an amazing experience for me, and I know that I've gotten to meet a great bunch of people that I would never have gotten to know otherwise. If you want to check us out a little our chapter website is www.dlp.org/alphachi/. If you aren't in the Boston area, but are interested there are chapters all over the country. There's a list at our national website, www.dlp.org/main/nation.php . If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Chris

Thanks for sharing :D

Unfort I don't live near, but I hope if there is members that live near there, it can be a help to them.

I only visit one family member there.

Edited by Drewbie

I would have family there had my sister been accepted to Harvard U for grad school. Now she's looking and hopeing for FSU (me too, this zero degree wind chill is BULLSHIT!).

However I still wouldn't join because I have a thing against greek life...

Apparently there is one at UPenn, but I never go to Philly.

Edited by rknapp