When He Was Five - Cole Parker

'When He Was Five' is wonderful. Go and read it.

I have read this story and thought it was a fantastic story. It was a heart warming story and makes you think about all the kids out there like that. If you have not read it please read this story.

I, too, have read this and found it to be an absolutely wonderful short-story. Sp touching and heartwarming, as mentioned, and it almost reads as something autobiographical (though the author has denied this, so it just goes to show that the guy's got some talent ;) ).

Definitely recommended 100%, go check it out!

• 2 weeks later...

I, too, love this story. I love all of Cole's stories, but this one is probably one of the most touching stories I've read on the net. It's not a gay-themed story - it's just a story in which the main character happens to be gay.

I cried at the end of this one. :worship:

Other stories by Cole Parker that are well worth reading:

Tim - a story within a story about the abuse of a pedophile fundamentalist preacher, and about a gay boy with a disability.

Eighth Grade - Can two boys build a relationship and deal with an evil, vindictive teacher?

Prom - Is there a way to take a boy to the prom, and not have people think you're gay?

Josh Evolving - Can Bryan help Josh build his confidence?

Also, there are a lot of great short stories by Cole at Awesome Dude.