HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL!

The Reaper

Being the Irishman that i am, i wanted to wish everyone a Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all of you.

My grandparents and her 14 brothers and sisters are straight off the boat so.....we're pretty Irish lol. But, none the less, i wanted to wish you all a snake free day, along with a fun and enjoyable day for everyone.

Have fun and don't get too drunk....hehe.

Ian ^_^

• Site Administrator

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Especially for the Irish cricket team at the World Cup -- Ireland Rules! :great:

Well I'm not actually Irish, but everyone said I looked like the poster child for St. Patrick's day last night. I had the red hair, and fair skin and I was wearing a green "Dublin" shirt, a white belt with Shamrocks, and St. Paddy's day underwear. HEHE, so I did get into it!

I hope everyone else had fun too!!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Meh, being 1/4 Irish meant I had to eat corned beef... and it wasn't that great. Too much fat. I haven't really celebrated St. Paddy's day since my Irish grandmother passed away 9/2005, and she went ALL OUT every year. St. Paddy's anything all over the house and leprechaun paraphanelia everywhere. The only thing about her that was not green was her skin and hair lol.

• Site Administrator
... everyone said I looked like the poster child for St. Patrick's day last night. I had ... St. Paddy's day underwear.

Somehow, Kevin, you never struck me as the sort who would show everyone your underwear.... :P