Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5

canundra

Maroon 5 has come out with the video of their newest single 'Makes Me Wonder'. I really like it and I recommend it to you guys.

Now I know that there will be many who dislike their music, but I just want to show you the video. I don't know about you guys, but I think Adam Levine is just so damn sexy. This video only proves it more, in my opinion. Just watching this video gave me the shivers. He's just so...Yum. Lol :lol:

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVIgOBVO5gA

Thanks for the link. He's definitely attractive, but not quite enough my type for me to say "super-hot" or anything. Actually I thought the drummer looked the cutest in this video.

As for the song itself, well I'm a non-hardcore, loose fan of Maroon 5, but I don't really think this is their best work.

When it comes to videos with beautiful singers I have to say that I think Jesse McCartney's "She's No You" takes the cake (this is a couple of years old now). IMO he looked "shockingly gorgeous" (and he's always amazingly hot IMO), in that video.

-Kevin