Going to redo main page eventually

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

the forum is free. just go to the link at the bottom...

• Site Administrator

I tried phpBB... the last one I saw was not to my liking. IPB has done a great job. Some things are a little tedious (making color skins for example) but doable.

meh... I prefer phpBB over this one... especially since phpBB is GPL, and I've been doing mods for it for a while (not major ones, but... *shrug*).  Of course, I guess since I do a lot of web dev. using PHP... *shrug*

the forum looks good now and the new one you did looks good to but i am also a big phpbb fan i also mod a forum useing phpbb have you looked at the phpbb nuke i also moded for a forum useing phpbb nuke but i like this one to so i say what ever looks good to the rest of the members looks good to me. :2thumbs:

phpBB is what I use... and to tell the truth it will be the best thing ever once they release 2.2 (I think thats the vr?)

anyway...

http://hfs.cjb.net/allroses/forums/

fully modded and custimised phpBB... why your there you might want to read the comic too...

vampires...

sex...

how can one go wrong with that?

never sugested it before cuase it's more or less implyed rap (one of said vampires is actuly strate...) and the artest and co creater of it is in deed actuly female... people who write and draw yaoi are just.... odd.

... why am I posting this? OH yes phpBB!

though I like it it's not very stable and it makes my mysql server cry!

as for Invishion they want to bill me over $100... not so free... unless your talking about there bata releases.

i got me a new board, aimoo board pop-up ad was making me insane, and i'm

sure it was doing the same thing to others nerves as well

the pop-up stopper could not stop them.

and my stopper stop 99.99% of them

anyway i found a new one and it easy to log on to

in fact, a free invision board

since it new i'm the only member there

click below and take a look

since it about noontime that i post this, it slow

coming on because of the noontime traffic on the

web

(guess we could call it rush hour!)