[Shadowgod] Genesis of Cremnophobia

In the spirit of mischief, I give you,

Genesis of Cremnophobia

In the darkest places, evil dwells. This is was, and thus had it always been.

Millennia ago, a young (for even the ancient were young, once) boy, whom we shall call Steven, set forth on a quest. Steven sought one thing above all else, knowledge, and so that was the goal of his quest.

Unfortunately, after several days of travel, he realized that he had no idea where he was going, nor, for that matter, how to get there. On such small turns of fate does Destiny ride, and on that day, it veritably galloped through his camp.

• Site Administrator

An interesting tale, but why is it here in this forum? :blink: It has nothing to do with Shadowgod, who we already know (from wildone's tale in C James's forum) was only a young boy recently (when he let a certain goat escape a nasty fate), and hence couldn't be the Steven described above....

An interesting tale, but why is it here in this forum? :blink: It has nothing to do with Shadowgod, who we already know (from wildone's tale in C James's forum) was only a young boy recently (when he let a certain goat escape a nasty fate), and hence couldn't be the Steven described above....

But he looks young, even today... Though, he's not called "the Fossil" for nothing, ya know! 0:)

A few days ago, I might have believed it but after teh trauma of a certain story, I think we have a new chosen one!

>>>>>>C James<<<<<

Ieshwar

Now, now, Ieshwar, I feel I must remind everyone of LiS 26, the Mother of all Cliffhangers. :P

Or, I suppose, we could go with the original theory... That Shadowgod's "Prelude to Destiny" was, in fact, autobiographical. 0:)

Now, now, Ieshwar, I feel I must remind everyone of LiS 26, the Mother of all Cliffhangers. :P

Or, I suppose, we could go with the original theory... That Shadowgod's "Prelude to Destiny" was, in fact, autobiographical. 0:)

I have to say LTMP 19 out does LiS 26 by far...... You keep saying Shadowgod sneaks in the cliffies during the edit. Don't you get it back after the edit prior to it posting for final review. I think that makes you ultimately liable for them. :worship: